TACTICAL 7V Heated Base Layer
The Cracow Mens Heated Insulated Jacket from Volt Resistance gives you warmth without the bulk. Composed of compressible insulation, it is not only very lightweight but is also breathable, water resistant and thermally efficient. Made with a silky soft 20d mini-ripstop nylon lining and quilted shell, the jacket can be worn as a standalone piece but is also lightweight enough to be worn underneath a waterproof shell to help keep you warm and dry in even the worst cold weather conditions. It includes lycra thumb through cuffs to help keep a firm fit and to seal out the cold. Importantly the jacket looks great making it perfect for all occasions.
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level100% High 2.5 hours75% Med/High 3.5 hours50% Medium 5 hours25% Low 10+ hours
- 80 grams of lightweight, thermally efficient polyester fiber insulation
- Silky soft mini rip-stop nylon shell and lining
- 3 zone heating with 2 panels in the chest and a large back panel
- Provides up to 170 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting
- Includes 7.4v 2900mAh battery and charger