Heat Pax Air Activated Adhesive Toe Warmers - 240 Pairs with Display Case
These Heat Pax Air Activated Adhesive Toe Warmers from TechNiche are a great, cheap way to beat the winter chill. Their thin design means they are ideal for placing comfortably in most footwear and an adhesive backing ensures the warmer stays in place. Generating up to 6+ hours of warmth and with the ability to be suspended at any time, the Heat Pax Air Activated Adhesive Toe Warmers are a must have for your frozen feet.
How it works?
Heat Pax™ warmers are made up of a combination of iron, activated carbon, cellulose, vermiculite, water and salt. These ingredients are wrapped in a container that keeps any oxygen from interacting with the ingredients inside the warmer. Heat Pax™ warmers generate heat through a chemical reaction when these ingredients are combined with air. When the warmer is unwrapped, oxygen is allowed to mingle with the ingredients inside the warmer. When the oxygen hits the iron in the warmer, it causes the iron to oxidize. The chemical reaction releases energy in the form of heat, the salt acts as a catalyst, the carbon works as a dispersant agent and the vermiculite works to insulate the warmer and prevent the heat from escaping too quickly
- Ideal size for our Headwear and Gloves
- Generates over 8+ hours of warmth
- Simple and easy to use, no shaking or pre-heating required, non-toxic
- Targeted heat relief for people working or playing in cold temperatures
- Natural, heat generating exothermic reaction
- Heating can be suspended at any time by resealing the inserts in an airtight container
- Use across multiple days
Insert Size: 2.75” x 4” (7.0 cm x 10.2 cm)
240 pair Display Cases (23 lbs; 10.4 kg)