Maxima 7V Glove
The Maxima heated gloves are lightweight using a nylon shell combined with 150 grams of Thinsulate insulation. The gloves also include nubuck thumb accents and a rubber palm for extra grip and durability. By utilizing the Zero Layer heat system the Maxima glove eliminates bulk and maximizes heat transfer. Constructed with a waterproof/breathable membrane these gloves will not only keep you warm but also dry. Great for all snow sports and outside winter activities.
- Lightweight nylon shell and soft tricot fleece lining.
- Waterproof/breathable membrane.
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand.
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output.
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 3 hours on the highest setting.
- Includes two 7.4v 2900mAh batteries and charger.