The gloves have a thermal fleece Thinsulate lining for added heat retention as well as a water-resistant outer material, which makes them ideal for skiing and other outdoor pursuits.
- Concealed battery compartment
- Direct heat within minutes of connecting a battery
- Thinsulate fleece lining for extended heat retention
- Water resistant outer lining
- Heating elements run along the back of the hand where the heat is felt most
As a guide to help you to decide which size you need, measure around your dominant hand at the broadest point, excluding the thumb.
How do they work?
The gloves feature an advanced battery operated heating system that runs across the back of the hand, which circulates gentle warmth around the hands and are water resistant. The batteries are hidden in compartments on the cuffs; when they are connected they will heat the gloves up in a matter of minutes.
Each glove requires 1 x size 'D' battery (not included)