|Warmawear Battery Operated Heated Scarf
- Battery operated technology means that heating element can be activated easily and conveniently on the go
- Our advanced heating element means that the gloves warm up within moments of activation
- Convenient on/off switches located on each battery box are accessible and easy to use
- Carbon fibre infrared heating element gently distributes heat and is energy efficient, promoting longer battery life
- Battery life is up to three hours, and only requires 6x AA batteries - 3 for each heating element
- LED light on battery box shows that heating element is on and working
- Heating elements on both sides of scarf to distribute heat over a wider area
- Provides warmth not only for the neck, but also the chest - essential in keeping out the chills
- Pockets on either side will help to keep your hands warm
- Discreet, zipped battery compartments on each end of scarf - no unwieldy attachments or cables
- Will help to improve circulation and can aid in the relief of neck cramps, shoulder pains, etc.
- 150cm (59”) x 22cm (8.5”)
- Requires 6x AA batteries
- Dry cleanable
A warm, comfortable scarf is an essential accessory for the chilly winter months, and this battery operated heated scarf, made from soft and comfortable fleece, is perfect for keeping you cosy wherever you are.
|The heating elements in this scarf use carbon fibre infrared technology, which gently and evenly distributes heat at the push of a button. The scarf features one heating element on each side, so that a wider area is heated, and the chest can be protected as well as the neck. || |
| ||Our battery operated technology is quick and convenient. Unlike many other heated products on the market, our scarf requires no messing around with kettles, microwaves, or gel crystals - it can be switched on or off easily, and heats up within moments. The scarf can provide up to 3 hours of heat, and can be turned on for short bursts as needed, helping to prolong battery life throughout the day. The on/off switches are located on the battery boxes, each of which also features an LED light to show that the scarf is on and working.|
This scarf is not only useful for keeping warm on cold days. For those who suffer from aches or cramps in their neck or shoulders, an instantly accessible source of heat can help to provide comfort and relief.
The scarf is made from soft and comfortable fleece, and has the appearance of an ordinary fleece scarf. The battery boxes are discreetly concealed, and there are no visible heating elements or unwieldy attachments. It is unisex, and versatile enough to complement a range of items from your winter wardrobe.